Application Photo Gallery
Our “Application Photo Gallery” for this blog showcases adverse lighting conditions… circa 1960. We hope you are learning and discovering more about the variety and diverse areas Paramount has successfully illuminated. Contact us for solutions to your lighting projects.
When durability was a major safety concern, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) chose Paramount to illuminate the rocket testing facility at Edwards AFB. Even after the June 8, 1960 explosion while testing the experimental X-15 Rocket Plane, Paramount’s pole mounted C8 Craft Lite® luminaires stood up to the challenge. Our products have changed with the needs of the industry, but our commitment to quality is as durable and long lasting as our luminaires.
Paramount’s Craft Lite® series luminaires are UL/CUL Listed for wet location linear fluorescent, heavy duty, enclosed and gasketed lighting product. We have updated the light source technology over the years for this series. Our current offering is available in T5 as well as T8.
For this series in LED, reference the Starduster® C2 through C9 line of products. The Craft Lite® is often customized with a myriad of other options to choose from. Labels included are Hazardous, Marine and Food Processing.
- To watch the actual X-15 Rocket Plane explosion, click HERE
- For a video explaining the X-15 Rocket Plane program, click HERE
- To view photos of the Rocket Plane program, click HERE
- For a Popular scinece article, click HERE
- For a Smithsonian article, click HERE
- To learn more about Paramount’s Craft Light series, click HERE
- For additional Lighting Application information, click HERE
- To visit Paramount’s photo Gallery, click HERE
- To visit Paramount’s website, click HERE
- For Paramount’s “Manufactured in the USA” details, click HERE
©1997-2017 Paramount Industries, Inc. 304 North Howard St. PO Box 259 Croswell, MI 48422 800-521-5405 fax 810-679-4045. All logos remain the property of their corporate owners and are for illustrative purposes only. No corporate endorsement by Paramount Industries have been given, nor is one implied. The P-Mark logo is a trademark of Paramount Industries. Craft Lite® is a trademark of Paramount Industries. All Rights Reserved.