Application Photo Gallery
Introducing another addition to our “Application Photo Gallery” featuring custom bridge illumination. We hope you gain inspiration and ideas from the series. Contact Paramount for solutions to your lighting projects.
The 100 year plus Market Street Bridge is a historic landmark spanning the Ohio River, located on the banks of Steubenville, Ohio and Follansbee, West Virginia. It went through a complete structural and visual renovation, and was accentuated with all new lighting. Paramount’s durable stainless steel J9 Series luninaires were utilized to illuminate the pedestrian walkway along the bridge. The architectural firm for this project was Burgess and Niple in Columbus, OH. This project was specified by Lighting Systems of Columbus.
J9 Series Walkway Luminaires were used…
- For J9 Series luminare details, click HERE
- For other Successful Applications video, click HERE
- For Specialized Environment Lighting video, click HERE
- For additional Lighting Application information, click HERE
- For more information on Paramount’s Custom capabilities, click HERE
- For Paramount’s “Manufactured in the USA” details, click HERE
©1997-2017 Paramount Industries, Inc. 304 North Howard St. PO Box 259 Croswell, MI 48422 800-521-5405 fax 810-679-4045. All logos remain the property of their corporate owners and are for illustrative purposes only. No corporate endorsement by Paramount Industries have been given, nor is one implied. The P-Mark logo is a trademark of Paramount Industries. All Rights Reserved