Application Photo Gallery
Paramount has supplied lighting to the Marine industry for over 50 years. Our quality products, innovative technology, experience and service is second to none. For both custom and standard applications, our luminaires meet design challenges and generate high levels of illumination. This is why our lighting products can be found in service on waterways throughout the world. Some typical applications are freighters, tugs, ferries, docks, military vessels, oil platforms, wheelhouses, maintenance facilities and engine rooms.
This Application Photo Gallery features images from the pedestrian ferry Col. Frank X. Armiger, owned by the State of Louisiana, and operated by the state Department of Transportation and Development. This ferry traverses the Mississippi between Algiers Point and Canal Street in New Orleans. Paramount’s L1 Series and RF9 Series luminaires were used throughout the vessel.
- To see a Col. Frank X. Armiger YouTube video, click HERE
- For a video explaining Paramount’s Marine lighting, click HERE
- For more information on Paramount’s Marine lighting, click HERE
- For more Marine application photos, click HERE
- For additional lighting application information, click HERE
- For Paramount’s “Manufactured in the USA” details, click HERE
©1997-2017 Paramount Industries, Inc. 304 North Howard St. PO Box 259 Croswell, MI 48422 800-521-5405 fax 810-679-4045. All logos remain the property of their corporate owners and are for illustrative purposes only. No corporate endorsement by Paramount Industries have been given, nor is one implied. The P-Mark logo is a trademark of Paramount Industries. Craft Lite® is a trademark of Paramount Industries. All Rights Reserved.