Application Photo Gallery
Presenting another addition to our “Application Photo Gallery”. We hope you are learning and discovering more about the variety and diverse areas Paramount has successfully illuminated. Contact us for solutions to your lighting projects.
Paramount introduced the first fluorescent Craft Lite® enclosed and gasketed unit in 1947, but today models are also available with LED technology. This high performance lighting product has excelled in the most demanding situations; and has set the standard for use in abusive atmospheres such as this New York City Transit Maintenance & Service area shown above. Paramount’s sales representative for this area is Lite Tech.
Craft Lites® are ideal for a variety of public areas (a popular choice for vandal resistance), wet locations, hazardous locations, food processing and marine to name a few. Our products have changed with the needs of industry, but our commitment to quality is as durable and long lasting as our luminaires. Contact us for “High Performance Lighting Solutions”.
- To view other Application Photo Galleries, click HERE
- For more information on Paramount’s Transit lighting, click HERE
- To learn more about other successful Lighting Applications, click HERE
- To learn more about Paramount’s Craft Light series, click HERE
- For additional Lighting Application information, click HERE
- To visit Paramount’s photo Gallery, click HERE
- For Paramount’s “Manufactured in the USA” details, click HERE
©1997-2017 Paramount Industries, Inc. 304 North Howard St. PO Box 259 Croswell, MI 48422 800-521-5405 fax 810-679-4045. All logos remain the property of their corporate owners and are for illustrative purposes only. No corporate endorsement by Paramount Industries have been given, nor is one implied. The P-Mark logo is a trademark of Paramount Industries. Craft Lite® is a trademark of Paramount Industries. All Rights Reserved.