Application Photo Gallery
Presenting another addition to our “Application Photo Gallery” featuring Educational Lighting. We hope you are learning and discovering more about the variety and diverse areas Paramount has successful illuminated. Contact us for solutions to your lighting projects.
This photo series is from the University of Minnesota Ralph Rapson Hall. The facility renovation, as well as a 50,000 square-foot addition were designed by Steven Holl (with Vincent James Associates and Ellerbe Becket), for which Holl won a New York Chapter American Institute of Architects (AIA) design award.
Paramount’s durable C2 and C3 Series Craft Lites® were utilized in many areas throughout the facility. First introduced in 1947, Craft Lite® luminaires are still current today with energy efficient electronic T8 and T5 fluorescent technology (as well as our new Starduster® LED technology). However, the core ruggedness of these products has never flagged. Exceptional durability provides trouble-free service in difficult environments.
Paramount’s sales representative for Minneapolis, MN is Architectural Lighting Designs.
- For C2 Series Craft Lite® details, click HERE
- For C3 Series Craft Lite® details, click HERE
- For information on the entire Craft Lite® series, click HERE
- For Wet Location Luminaires, click HERE
- To view an Educational Lighting overview, click HERE
- For an Educational Lighting Video, click HERE
- For Specialized Environment Lighting video, click HERE
- For Paramount’s “Manufactured in the USA” details, click HERE
©1997-2017 Paramount Industries, Inc. 304 North Howard St. PO Box 259 Croswell, MI 48422 800-521-5405 fax 810-679-4045. All logos remain the property of their corporate owners and are for illustrative purposes only. No corporate endorsement by Paramount Industries have been given, nor is one implied. The P-Mark logo is a trademark of Paramount Industries. Craft Lite® is a trademark of Paramount Industries. Starduster® is a trademark of Paramount Industries. All Rights Reserved.