Application Photo Gallery
Presenting another addition to our “Application Photo Gallery” featuring Cleanroom lighting. Paramount’s cleanroom luminaires are designed and built to the most exacting standards, with integrity and high illumination in mind. Contact us for solutions to your lighting projects.
Paramount’s Techniseal® Troffer fixtures were utilized by Alcon Research Ltd. in Huntington, West Virginia for their cleanroom manufacturing facility. The engineering firm for the project was Scheeser Buckley Mayfield LLC and the electrical contractor was Jordan-Smith Electric. Paramount’s current sales representative for West Virginia is LaFace & McGovern of WV, LLC.
Paramount’s Techniseal® Troffers:
- Classes 100-100,000 (ISO Classes 5-9)
- Totally sealed luminaires, IP-65 rated versions available
- Extruded aluminum or one-piece stainless steel lens frames
- Gel-type grid system models available
- High efficiency Flow-Thru units suitable for most HEPA or ULPA filters (Classes 10-100,000; ISO Classes 4-9)
- Guardcraft® antimicrobial coating available
Paramount’s Starduster® LED line of products are high quality solid state technology luminaires. Emergency drivers are available for most models. The standard recessed Starduster® Flange and Grid troffers are Type IC and have 0-10V dimming standard with DALI and other control options available.
- For a list of all Paramount’s Cleanroom products, click HERE
- For Cleanroom details & descriptions, click HERE
- For a Cleanroom educational video, click HERE
- To view a gallery of Cleanroom photos, click HERE
- For Cleanroom Technical information, click HERE
- For a Starduster® LED Technical sheet, click HERE
- For Paramount’s “Manufactured in the USA” details, click HERE
©1997-2017 Paramount Industries, Inc. 304 North Howard St. PO Box 259 Croswell, MI 48422 800-521-5405 fax 810-679-4045. All logos remain the property of their corporate owners and are for illustrative purposes only. No corporate endorsement by Paramount Industries have been given, nor is one implied. The P-Mark logo is a trademark of Paramount Industries. Techniseal® is a trademark of Paramount Industries. Starduster® is a trademark of Paramount Industries. Aerolux® is a trademark of Paramount Industries. Minilux® is a trademark of Paramount Industries. All rights reserved.