Application Photo Gallery
Presenting another addition to our “Application Photo Gallery” featuring Industrial Lighting. We hope you are learning and discovering more about the variety and diverse areas Paramount has successful illuminated. Contact us for solutions to your lighting projects.
Paramount began designing and building industrial luminaires in 1947, with our first Craft Lite® enclosed and gasketed unit. We built some of the first assembly line floor and pit lights for the automotive industry.
Later, our T5 fluorescent industrial troffer was one of the first in North America, and more recently we’ve introduced our unique Starduster® line of LED luminaires. Our products have changed with the needs of the industry, but our commitment to quality is as durable and long lasting as our luminaires.
Paramount’s high performance lighting is designed to excel in your most demanding situations. You’ll find our quality industrial & commercial products in:
Distribution and Warehouses
Big Box Retail
- To view a Successful Applications video, click HERE
- To view a video about Paramount’s capabilities, click HERE
- To see Commercial/Industrial application photos, click HERE
- For a list of all Paramount’s Commercial/Industrial products, click HERE
- For a Starduster® LED Technical sheet, click HERE
- For Paramount’s “Manufactured in the USA” details, click HERE
©1997-2017 Paramount Industries, Inc. 304 North Howard St. PO Box 259 Croswell, MI 48422 800-521-5405 fax 810-679-4045. All logos remain the property of their corporate owners and are for illustrative purposes only. No corporate endorsement by Paramount Industries have been given, nor is one implied. The P-Mark logo is a trademark of Paramount Industries. Starduster® is a trademark of Paramount Industries. All rights reserved.