Application Photo Gallery
Presenting another addition to our “Application Photo Gallery” featuring tunnel lighting used in public transportation areas. We hope you are learning and discovering more about the variety of successful applications Paramount has illuminated. Contact us for solutions to your lighting applications.
This photo series is from the Port of Miami Tunnel (POMT) project built by MAT Concessionaire, LLC, in partnership with the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT), Miami-Dade County and the City of Miami. The tunnel provides direct access between the seaport and highways I-395 and I-95. Paramount’s rugged T6 Series Paramyd and RL4 Series Lumes were utilized. The project was specified by Paramount’s sales representative Power & Lighting System.
- For Transit Lighting information, click HERE
- To watch a Transit Lighting video, click HERE
- To view more Transit Lighting application photos, click HERE
- For T6 Series luminaire information, click HERE
- For RL4 Series luminaire information, click HERE
- For Specialized Environment Lighting video, click HERE
- For Paramount’s “Manufactured in the USA” details, click HERE
©1997-2017 Paramount Industries, Inc. 304 North Howard St. PO Box 259 Croswell, MI 48422 800-521-5405 fax 810-679-4045. All logos remain the property of their corporate owners and are for illustrative purposes only. No corporate endorsement by Paramount Industries have been given, nor is one implied. The P-Mark logo is a trademark of Paramount Industries. All Rights Reserved.