Application Photo Gallery
Presenting another addition to our “Application Photo Gallery” featuring Medical Research luminaires. We hope you are learning and discovering more about the variety and diverse areas Paramount has successful illuminated. Contact us for solutions to your lighting projects.
These photos are from the Donald W. Reynolds Center for Genetic Research, located in Oklahoma City, OK. The facilities architect was Miles & Associates, and the contractor was Osborn Electric. Paramount’s durable L4 Series Lume fixtures were utilized. The Sales Representative for this project was Smith Lighting Sales.
- For more Medical/Health care lighting information, click HERE
- To view a Successful Applications video, click HERE
- To view a video about Paramount’s capabilities, click HERE
- For Paramount’s Lume Series luminaires, click HERE
- For Paramount’s “Manufactured in the USA” details, click HERE
©1997-2017 Paramount Industries, Inc. 304 North Howard St. PO Box 259 Croswell, MI 48422 800-521-5405 fax 810-679-4045. All logos remain the property of their corporate owners and are for illustrative purposes only. No corporate endorsement by Paramount Industries have been given, nor is one implied. The P-Mark logo is a trademark of Paramount Industries. All rights reserved.