Application Photo Gallery
This week, our “Application Photo Gallery” features Educational and Medical facility Lighting. We hope you are learning and discovering more about the variety and diverse applications Paramount has successful illuminated. Contact us for solutions to your lighting needs.
This photo series is from the University of Michigan Biomedical Science Research Building (BSRB) in Ann Arbor, Michigan. This state-of-the-art 472,000 sq. ft. facility contains 240 laboratory modules, a 300 seat auditorium, and various other spaces to accommodate interaction between students and faculty. The Architect was Ennead Architects in New York, New York, and the contractor was Gilbane Building Company. Paramount supplied custom luminaires for this project with special internal louvers to accentuate the surrounding atmosphere. The project was specified through Paramount’s sales representative Lite Tech in New York, New York.
Custom luminaire capabilities…
- For Medical/Health Care lighting details, click HERE
- For Medical/Health Care Photos, click HERE
- For Educational lighting details, click HERE
- For an Educational lighting video, click HERE
- For Educational Application Photos, click HERE
- For Paramount’s “Custom Luminaires” details, click HERE
- For Paramount’s “Manufactured in the USA” details, click: HERE
©1997-2017 Paramount Industries, Inc. 304 North Howard St. PO Box 259 Croswell, MI 48422 800-521-5405 fax 810-679-4045. All logos remain the property of their corporate owners and are for illustrative purposes only. No corporate endorsement by Paramount Industries have been given, nor is one implied. The P-Mark logo is a trademark of Paramount Industries. All Rights Reserved.