Application Photo Gallery
Our “Application Photo Gallery” for this blog features Hazardous Location Military lighting. We hope you are learning and discovering more about the variety and diverse applications Paramount has successful illuminated. Contact us for solutions to your lighting needs.
These photos are from the Misawa Air Base facility in Japan. The project was specified by Paramount’s sales representative ALR in Oakland, CA. Due to ineffective lighting levels from previous High Pressure Sodium fixtures, Paramount was chosen to re-lamp these aircraft shelters utilizing Hazardous Location Techniseal® troffers with T5HO lamps. Light levels were increased from 20 footcandles of yellowish light with poor color rendering to a brighter, whiter 50 footcandles with excellent color rendering. Military technicians said the difference was like “Night and Day”, and they also noted a 25% savings in energy costs!
- To watch Paramount’s Military Lighting Video, click HERE
- To learn more about Misawa Air Force Base, click HERE
- To visit the Misawa Air Force Base Facebook page, click HERE
- For a more details on this lighting success story, click HERE
- To learn more about Hazardous Location luminaires, click HERE
- To learn more about Paramount’s 70 year History, click HERE
- For Paramount’s “Manufactured in the USA“ details, click: HERE
©1997-2017 Paramount Industries, Inc. 304 North Howard St. PO Box 259 Croswell, MI 48422 800-521-5405 fax 810-679-4045. All logos remain the property of their corporate owners and are for illustrative purposes only. No corporate endorsement by Paramount Industries have been given, nor is one implied. The P-Mark logo is a trademark of Paramount Industries. All Rights Reserved.