Application Photo Gallery
Presenting another addition to our “Application Photo Gallery” featuring smart, sophisticated illumination used in Transit Lighting. We hope you are enjoying the series and learning more about the variety of successful applications Paramount has illuminated. Contact us for high performance solutions to your lighting needs.
These photos are from Chesapeake Energy Corporation, Car Park One located in Oklahoma City, OK. The architectural firm for this project was Elliott + Associates Architects, and the consulting firm was Walker Consulting. This job was specified by Paramount’s sales representative Smith Lighting Sales.
Paramount’s C0 Series Craft Lites® were utilized with colored lamp sleeves to designate floor levels in this sophisticated parking structure. The result was a dramatic lighting effect, as well as making navigation easier throughout the facility. Users can “visually connect” to which level they parked on in the garage, and leave the facility with a positive, memorable experience.
First introduced in 1947, Craft Lite® luminaires are still current with energy efficient electronic T8 and T5 fluorescent technology (as well as our new Starduster® LED technology) . However, the core ruggedness of these products has never flagged. Exceptional durability provides trouble-free service in tough environments.
- For more project information from Architect magazine, click HERE
- To learn more about Paramount’s Craft Lite® series, click HERE
- To learn more about Paramount’s Transit Lighting, click HERE
- To watch a video about Paramount’s Transit Lighting, click HERE
- To see more Transit Lighting Photos, click HERE
- For Specialized Environment Lighting video, click HERE
- For additional Lighting Application information, click HERE
- For Paramount’s “Manufactured in the USA” details, click HERE
©1997-2017 Paramount Industries, Inc. 304 North Howard St. PO Box 259 Croswell, MI 48422 800-521-5405 fax 810-679-4045. All logos remain the property of their corporate owners and are for illustrative purposes only. No corporate endorsement by Paramount Industries have been given, nor is one implied. The P-Mark logo is a trademark of Paramount Industries. Craft Lite® is a trademark of Paramount Industries. Starduster® is a trademark of Paramount Industries. All Rights Reserved.