Application Photo Gallery
Presenting another addition to our “Application Photo Gallery” featuring Wet Location lighting in Pool areas. We hope you are learning and discovering more about the variety and diverse areas Paramount has successfully illuminated. Contact us for solutions to your lighting projects.
These photos are from the East Lansing High School, located in East Lansing, MI. Paramount’s stainless steel S8 Series luminaires with the optional asymmetric reflector were mounted around the perimeter of the pool, allowing for convenient service and re-lamping.
Pool areas are considered to be one of the most corrosive atmospheres to illuminate. Proper ventilation in these facilities is a key factor for successful applications. To ensure maximum corrosion resistance, 316 grade stainless steel or painted housings are recommended for fixture construction, depending on the chemicals being used. Let us help you solve your tough, wet location project needs. Our luminaires meet design challenges and generate high levels of illumination. Paramount’s quality products, innovative technology, experience and service is second to none.
Paramount’s surface mount S8/V7 Series 2×2 Surface Commercial HID, available with optional asymmetric reflector
- To view a Pool Lighting video, click HERE
- For a Wet Location lighting overview, click HERE
- For a Wet Location definitions, click HERE
- For a list of Paramount’s Wet Location luminaires, click HERE
- For Specialized Environment Lighting video, click HERE
- For additional Lighting Application information, click HERE
- To visit Paramount’s photo Gallery, click HERE
- For Paramount’s “Manufactured in the USA” details, click HERE
©1997-2017 Paramount Industries, Inc. 304 North Howard St. PO Box 259 Croswell, MI 48422 800-521-5405 fax 810-679-4045. All logos remain the property of their corporate owners and are for illustrative purposes only. No corporate endorsement by Paramount Industries have been given, nor is one implied. The P-Mark logo is a trademark of Paramount Industries. All Rights Reserved.