Application Photo Gallery
Presenting another addition to our “Application Photo Gallery” featuring Educational Lighting. We hope you are learning and discovering more about the variety and diverse areas Paramount has successfully illuminated. Contact us for solutions to your lighting projects.
This photo is from Wildwood Schools in California, where a new facility in the land-locked Los Angeles district was needed. This project involved converting a 1940s-era warehouse into a learning center with a creative atmosphere. The lighting was specified by California Lighting Sales in Irwindale, CA. Paramount’s C4 Series Craft Lites® were utilized and placed vertically in the hallways, and horizontally above doorways to complete the “Industrial Look” theme. The Architect firm was SPF Architects from Culver City.
First introduced in 1947, Craft Lite® luminaires are still current with energy efficient electronic T8 and T5 fluorescent technology (as well as our new Starduster® LED technology) . However, the core ruggedness of these products has never flagged. Exceptional durability provides trouble-free service in school environments.
- For more details on this Wildwood Schools project, click HERE
- For Paramount’s Educational Lighting Video, click HERE
- For more information specific to Educational Lighting, click HERE
- For C4 Series Craft Lite® details, click HERE
- To learn more about Paramount’s Craft Light® series, click HERE
- For Specialized Environment Lighting video, click HERE
- For additional Lighting Application information, click HERE
- To visit Paramount’s Photo Gallery, click HERE
- For Paramount’s “Manufactured in the USA” details, click HERE
©1997-2017 Paramount Industries, Inc. 304 North Howard St. PO Box 259 Croswell, MI 48422 800-521-5405 fax 810-679-4045. All logos remain the property of their corporate owners and are for illustrative purposes only. No corporate endorsement by Paramount Industries have been given, nor is one implied. The P-Mark logo is a trademark of Paramount Industries. Craft Lite® is a trademark of Paramount Industries. All Rights Reserved.