Application Photo Gallery
Our “Application Photo Gallery” for this blog features Wet Location lighting in public areas. We hope you are learning and discovering more about the variety and diverse areas Paramount has successfully illuminated. Contact us for solutions to your lighting projects.
These photos are from Hog Island Cottages & Country Store located in Hog Island, MI. Paramount’s Wet Location C0 Series Craft Lites®, were utilized with special lenses to “Color Code” rustic cottages for easy customer identification. A custom designed “OPEN” fixture was also developed for use on the roadside sign. On the inside of the store, two 8’ C4 Starduster® LED luminaires are mounted on the ceiling, replacing the old bare lamp strip lights.
First introduced in 1947, Craft Lite® luminaires are still current with energy efficient electronic T8 and T5 fluorescent technology (as well as our new Starduster® LED technology) . However, the core ruggedness of these products has never flagged. Exceptional durability provides trouble-free service in tough environments.
- To learn more about Paramount’s Craft Lite® series, click: HERE
- To learn more about Paramount’s Starduster® series, click: HERE
- For Paramount’s Custom Luminaires details, click HERE
- For additional Lighting Application information, click: HERE
- To visit Paramount’s photo Gallery, click: HERE
- For Specialized Environment Lighting video, click HERE
- For Paramount’s “Manufactured in the USA” details, click: HERE
©1997-2017 Paramount Industries, Inc. 304 North Howard St. PO Box 259 Croswell, MI 48422 800-521-5405 fax 810-679-4045. All logos remain the property of their corporate owners and are for illustrative purposes only. No corporate endorsement by Paramount Industries have been given, nor is one implied. The P-Mark logo is a trademark of Paramount Industries. Craft Lite® is a trademark of Paramount Industries. Starduster® is a trademark of Paramount Industries. All Rights Reserved.