Application Photo Gallery
Paramount has been a supplier of lighting for the Marine industry for over 60 years. Our quality products, innovative technology, experience and service is second to none. For both custom and standard applications, our luminaires meet design challenges and generate high levels of illumination.
This is why our lighting products can be found in service on waterways throughout the world. Some typical applications are freighters, tugs, ferries, docks, military vessels, oil platforms, wheelhouses, maintenance facilities and engine rooms. Fun fact, the lower left photo is from a fictitious ferry boat built for the “War of the Worlds” movie.
- For a video explaining Paramount’s Marine lighting, click HERE
- For more information on Paramount’s Marine lighting, click HERE
- For more Marine application photos, click HERE
- For additional lighting application information, click HERE
- For Paramount’s “Manufactured in the USA” details, click HERE
©1997-2017 Paramount Industries, Inc. 304 North Howard St. PO Box 259 Croswell, MI 48422 800-521-5405 fax 810-679-4045. All logos remain the property of their corporate owners and are for illustrative purposes only. No corporate endorsement by Paramount Industries have been given, nor is one implied. The P-Mark logo is a trademark of Paramount Industries. Craft Lite® is a trademark of Paramount Industries. All Rights Reserved.