Application Photo Gallery
Presenting another addition to our “Application Photo Gallery” featuring Hazardous Location lighting used in Mass Transit service areas. We hope you are learning and discovering more about the variety of successful applications Contact us for solutions to your lighting projects.
This photo series is from the service area of the San Joaquin Regional Transit District, Stockton, CA. Paramount’s rugged, low profile C5 Series Craft Lites® were mounted in the pit areas where a protected light source is needed, yet also meets high illumination requirements. The current sales representative for Paramount in the Stockton, CA area is Associated Lighting Reps in Oakland, CA.
First introduced in 1947, Craft Lite® luminaires are still current with energy efficient electronic T8 and T5 fluorescent technology (as well as our new Starduster® LED technology) . However, the core ruggedness of these products has never flagged. Exceptional durability provides trouble-free service in tough environments.
- To learn more about Paramount’s Transit Lighting, click HERE
- To learn more about Paramount’s Craft Light® series, click HERE
- To watch a video about Paramount’s Transit Lighting, click HERE
- To see more Transit Lighting Photos, click HERE
- For Specialized Environment Lighting video, click HERE
- For additional Lighting Application information, click HERE
- For Paramount’s “Manufactured in the USA” details, click HERE
©1997-2017 Paramount Industries, Inc. 304 North Howard St. PO Box 259 Croswell, MI 48422 800-521-5405 fax 810-679-4045. All logos remain the property of their corporate owners and are for illustrative purposes only. No corporate endorsement by Paramount Industries have been given, nor is one implied. The P-Mark logo is a trademark of Paramount Industries. Craft Lite® is a trademark of Paramount Industries. Starduster® is a trademark of Paramount Industries. All Rights Reserved.