Industrial lighting is our specialty! Paramount has the LED, Fluorescent or HID luminaire for your application. Each unit features high product integrity, plus the advantages of our experience and custom design.
The Ruggedness is built-in
Start with heavy gauge zinc-coated or stainless steel for maximum corrosion protection. Add quality craftsmanship: welding, painting, sealing (on Wet Location listed models) and precision assembly. Add energy-efficient light sources, and the fact that products are proudly Made in the USA.
Paramount began designing and building industrial luminaires in 1947, with our first Craft Lite® enclosed and gasketed unit. We built some of the first assembly line floor and pit lights for the automotive industry. Later, our T5 fluorescent industrial troffer was one of the first in North America. Our products have changed with the needs of industry (see our unique Starduster® LED technology), but our commitment to quality is as durable as our product.
Paramount’s high performance lighting is designed to excel in your most demanding situations. You’ll find our quality industrial products in:
Foundry & Processing Plants
Multi-story Parking Garages
- To learn more about Paramount’s Industrial / Commercial Lighting, click HERE
- For a list of all available Industrial / Commercial Luminaires, click HERE
- To view Industrial / Commercial Lighting application photos, click HERE
- For a video on a popular Industrial luminaire choice, Craft Lites®, click HERE
- To watch a Specialized Environment Lighting video, click HERE
- For Paramount’s “Manufactured in the USA” details, click HERE
- To learn more about Paramount’s long, innovative history, click HERE
~ High Performance Lighting Solutions since 1947 ~
©1997-2018 Paramount Industries, Inc. 304 North Howard St. PO Box 259 Croswell, MI 48422 800-521-5405 fax 810-679-4045. All logos remain the property of their corporate owners and are for illustrative purposes only. No corporate endorsement by Paramount Industries have been given, nor is one implied. The P-Mark logo is a trademark of Paramount Industries. Craft Lite® is a trademark of Paramount Industries. Starduster® is a trademark of Paramount Industries. Techniseal® is a trademark of Paramount Industries. All Rights Reserved.