Paramount has vast experience in luminaire design and a history of proven reliability in Commercial applications. We offer high quality LED, Fluorescent or HID luminaires to meet the unique lighting challenges of these demanding environments. These units feature high product integrity and promote a positive business image, as well as encouraging a welcome, safe environment.
The Durability is built-in
Paramount began designing and building commercial & industrial luminaires in 1947, with our first Craft Lite® enclosed and gasketed unit. Due to the success of these long-lasting protected light sources, over the years our products have been specified in numerous public transportation, retail and commercial application projects. Paramount offers customizing abilities to accent a variety of individual atmospheres, and to ensure the luminaire is right for the project.
Paramount continuously incorporates new technologies to include efficiency and value. Add energy conscious light sources (especially our unique Starduster® LED technology), outstanding customer service, products proudly Made in the USA… a winning combination resulting in high customer satisfaction!
Paramount’s high performance lighting will accentuate commercial surroundings and excel in the most demanding situations. You’ll find our durable luminaires in:
- Retail & Big Box Stores
- Shopping Malls
- Restaurants / Breweries
- Museums / Libraries
- Auditoriums / Theaters
- Amusement / Theme Parks
- Public Transportation / Transit Facilities
- Hospitals / Medical Centers
- Schools / Universities
- Public Entertainment Facilities
- Building Facades
- Multi-story Parking Garages
- To learn more about Paramount’s Industrial / Commercial Lighting, click HERE
- For a list of all available Industrial / Commercial Luminaires, click HERE
- To view Industrial / Commercial Lighting application photos, click HERE
- For a video on a popular Commercial luminaire choice, Craft Lites®, click HERE
- To watch a Specialized Environment Lighting video, click HERE
- For Paramount’s “Manufactured in the USA” details, click HERE
- To learn more about Paramount’s long, innovative history, click HERE
~ High Performance Lighting Solutions since 1947 ~
©1997-2018 Paramount Industries, Inc. 304 North Howard St. PO Box 259 Croswell, MI 48422 800-521-5405 fax 810-679-4045. All logos remain the property of their corporate owners and are for illustrative purposes only. No corporate endorsement by Paramount Industries have been given, nor is one implied. The P-Mark logo is a trademark of Paramount Industries. Craft Lite® is a trademark of Paramount Industries. Starduster® is a trademark of Paramount Industries. Techniseal® is a trademark of Paramount Industries. All Rights Reserved.