Paramount’s C1 Series is the ultimate harsh environment/wet location/food processing luminaire. Available in both LED and Fluorescent models, this luminaire is housed in a 6″ diameter, impact modified acrylic tube with stainless steel endcaps. The C1 Series carries a NEMA 4X hose down rating for a wide range of applications, as well as NSF certified Food Processing (Splash Zone).
The round shape and smooth surfaces excel in many applications because of easy cleanability and resistance to debris collecting on the surface. This luminaire can be chain suspended or wall mounted. The Starduster® LED models have options for both direct and direct/indirect distributions, and has a dimming option as well.
Our factory is located in Croswell, Michigan and we are a “Made in the USA” company. If ever there is a need to design and produce a luminaire for a tough application, please think of us. Turn to Paramount for High Performance Lighting for Specialized Environments.
- For C1 Series information, click HERE
- For an example of a C1 Series used in a harsh environment, click HERE
- For more information on Paramount’s Wet Location luminaires, click HERE
- To watch a Specialized Environment Lighting video, click HERE
- For Paramount’s “Manufactured in the USA” details, click HERE
- To learn more about Paramount’s long, innovative history, click HERE
- For Paramount’s latest News, Technical and Application Success stories, click HERE
~ High Performance Lighting Solutions since 1947 ~
©1997-2018 Paramount Industries, Inc. 304 North Howard St. PO Box 259 Croswell, MI 48422 800-521-5405 fax 810-679-4045. All logos remain the property of their corporate owners and are for illustrative purposes only. No corporate endorsement by Paramount Industries have been given, nor is one implied. Starduster® is a trademark of Paramount Industries. The P-Mark logo is a trademark of Paramount Industries. All Rights Reserved.