|Paramount’s all new Starduster® Q3 Series LED luminaire is the ultimate solution for harsh environments. Designed and engineered with a 3″ diameter, impact modified acrylic tube and stainless steel endcaps, the Q3 Series is IP65 Rated, as well as IP67 Rated (the fixture is tested submerged under water for 30 minutes). This small, compact luminaire is suitable for a wide range of applications where moisture and dust are present, and is also available for NSF Food Processing (Splash Zone) areas.
The round shape and smooth surfaces excel in many applications due to easy cleanability and resistance to debris collecting on the surface. The small 3″ diameter size allows this luminaire to fit into tight spaces, and can be ordered with optional uplight/downlight configurations. The Q3 Series is available in two, four and eight foot lengths and can be chain suspended or wall mounted.
Our factory is located in Croswell, Michigan and we are a “Made in the USA” company. If ever there is a need to design and produce a luminaire for a tough application, please think of us. Turn to Paramount for High Performance Lighting for Specialized Environments.
- For general Q3 Series product information, click HERE
- For a Q3 Series Specification Sheet, click HERE
- For more information on Paramount’s Wet Location luminaires, click HERE
- For more information on Paramount’s Food Processing luminaires, click HERE
- To watch a Specialized Environment Lighting video, click HERE
- For Paramount’s “Manufactured in the USA” details, click HERE
- To learn more about Paramount’s long, innovative history, click HERE
- For Paramount’s latest News, Technical and Application Success stories, click HERE
~ High Performance Lighting Solutions since 1947 ~
©1997-2018 Paramount Industries, Inc. 304 North Howard St. PO Box 259 Croswell, MI 48422 800-521-5405 fax 810-679-4045. All logos remain the property of their corporate owners and are for illustrative purposes only. No corporate endorsement by Paramount Industries have been given, nor is one implied. Starduster® is a trademark of Paramount Industries. The P-Mark logo is a trademark of Paramount Industries. All Rights Reserved.