Paramount set out in 1947 to build high-quality, long lasting, protected luminaires. With those simple intentions in mind, the original Craft Lite® line of products was born to keep difficult environments safe. That tradition lives on today; the core ruggedness of these products has never flagged. Exceptional durability provides trouble-free service in harsh environments. Many of the quality luminaires we manufactured in our early years are still in service today! With the addition of Paramount’s unique Starduster® LED arrays, superior performance is assured.
Paramount has, for over 70 years, been an innovator in the lighting industry. The product line has grown to provide exceptional lighting solutions for a variety of diverse applications. Building on our long, innovative history, Paramount aspires to be your go-to manufacturer with quality products that solve your difficult lighting needs. With Paramount’s new beginning as a brand of HazLoc Industries, LLC, we’re looking forward to a revitalization of new product offerings. Our products are locally manufactured by a skilled union workforce in the United States of America, with components & materials from US suppliers. Give us a call or visit our website to see how we can assist you in finding the best lighting solution for your tough applications.
- To learn more about Paramount’s long, innovative history, click HERE
- To learn how Paramount became a brand of HazLoc Industries, LLC, click HERE
- To view all of Paramount’s luminaires, click HERE
- To learn more about lighting “Applications”, click HERE
- To view Paramount’s online “Application Photo” gallery, click HERE
- For Paramount’s “Manufactured in the USA” details, click HERE
- For Paramount’s latest News, Technical and Application Success stories, click HERE
~ High Performance Lighting Solutions since 1947 ~
©1997-2019 Paramount Industries / A Brand of HazLoc Industries, LLC.
304 North Howard Street / Croswell, MI 48422 Ph: 800-521-5405 Fax: 810-679-4045. All logos remain the property of their corporate owners and are for illustrative purposes only. No corporate endorsement by Paramount Industries have been given, nor is one implied. The P-Mark logo is a trademark of Paramount Industries. All Rights Reserved.