Industrial lighting is our specialty! Paramount has the LED, Fluorescent or HID luminaire for your tough applications. Each unit features high product integrity, plus the advantages of our experience and build-to-order customization.
The Ruggedness is built-in
We start with heavy gauge zinc-coated or stainless steel for maximum corrosion protection. Add quality craftsmanship: welding, painting, sealing (on Wet Location listed models) and precision assembly by a skilled union workforce in the United States of America. Add energy-efficient light sources, fast & flexible manufacturing and personal customer service to create a unique winning combination.
Paramount began designing and building industrial luminaires in 1947, with our first Craft Lite® enclosed and gasketed unit. We built some of the first assembly line floor and pit lights for the automotive industry. Later, our T5 fluorescent industrial troffer was one of the first in North America. Our products have changed with the needs of industry (see our unique Starduster® LED technology), but our commitment to quality is as durable and long lasting as our products. Give us a call or visit our website to see how we can assist you in finding the best lighting solution for your application.
Paramount’s high performance lighting is designed to excel in your most demanding situations. You’ll find our quality industrial products in:
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Automotive Assembly & Design
- Distribution Centers
- Foundry & Processing Plants
- Refrigerated Storage
- Warehouse Buildings
- Brewery & Winery Facilities
- Maintenance & Repair Facilities
- Hazardous & Rough Service Environments
- Science and Technology Facilities
- To learn more about Paramount’s Industrial / Commercial Lighting, click HERE
- For a list of all available Industrial / Commercial Luminaires, click HERE
- To view Industrial / Commercial Lighting application photos, click HERE
- For a video on a popular Industrial luminaire choice, Craft Lites®, click HERE
- To watch a Specialized Environment Lighting video, click HERE
- For Paramount’s “Manufactured in the USA” details, click HERE
- To learn more about Paramount’s long, innovative history, click HERE
~ High Performance Lighting Solutions since 1947 ~
©1997-2019 Paramount Industries / A Brand of HazLoc Industries, LLC.
304 North Howard Street / Croswell, MI 48422 / Ph: 800-521-5405 / Fax: 810-679-4045. All logos remain the property of their corporate owners and are for illustrative purposes only. No corporate endorsement by Paramount Industries have been given, nor is one implied. The P-Mark logo is a trademark of Paramount Industries. All Rights Reserved. Craft Lite® is a trademark of Paramount Industries. Starduster® is a trademark of Paramount Industries. Techniseal® is a trademark of Paramount Industries. All Rights Reserved.