Today Paramount Industries is taking you a step back in time (circa 1960), showcasing a severe lighting application. When safety and durability were major concerns, NASA chose Paramount to illuminate the rocket testing facility at Edwards AFB. Even after the June 8, 1960 explosion while testing the experimental X-15 Rocket Plane, Paramount’s pole mounted C8 Series Craft Lite® luminaires stood up to the challenge. Our products have changed with the needs of the industry, but our commitment to quality is as durable and long lasting as our luminaires.
Paramount has over 70 years of lighting experience, and many of the quality luminaires we manufactured in our early years are still in service today! With energy conscious light sources (especially our unique Starduster® LED technology), outstanding customer service, and products proudly Made in the USA by a skilled union workforce … it’s a winning combination resulting in high customer satisfaction!
One of the early company logos
Paramount aspires to be your go-to manufacture with simple, easy solutions to your lighting needs. Give us a call or visit our website to see how we can assist you in finding the best lighting solution for all your tough applications.
- To watch the actual X-15 Rocket Plane explosion, click HERE
- For a video explaining the X-15 Rocket Plane program, click HERE
- To view photos of the Rocket Plane program, click HERE
- For a Popular scinece article, click HERE
- For a Smithsonian article, click HERE
- To view Starduster® LED Luminaires for Hazardous Locations, click HERE
- To view the entire C-Series product line, click HERE
- To learn more about Paramount’s long, innovative history, click HERE
- For Paramount’s latest News, Technical and Application Success stories, click HERE
~ High Performance Lighting Solutions since 1947 ~
©1997-2020 Paramount Industries / A Brand of HazLoc Industries, LLC.
304 North Howard Street / Croswell, MI 48422 / Ph: 800-521-5405 / Fax: 810-679-4045. All logos remain the property of their corporate owners and are for illustrative purposes only. No corporate endorsement by Paramount Industries have been given, nor is one implied. The P-Mark logo is a trademark of Paramount Industries. All Rights Reserved.