Paramount’s largest selection of luminaires are UL Listed for Wet Locations. According to the NEC, luminaires marked “Suitable for Wet Locations” are for installation underground, in concrete slabs or masonry, subjected to water spray or subjected to rain. Paramount luminaires have been subjected to UL’s rain test and/or sprinkler test to determine that they are suitable for use in wet locations.
Feature product listing from March 3, 2019 through April 4, 2019
- To visit the LightSearch home page, click HERE
- To view Paramount’s listing on LightSearch, click HERE
- To view the Q3 Series New Product Announcement, click HERE
- To read about the Q3 Series in LD&A Magazine, click HERE
- For a Q3 Series used in Harsh Environments story, click HERE
- For Paramount’s “Manufactured in the USA” details, click HERE
- To learn more about Paramount’s long, innovative history, click HERE
- For Paramount’s latest News, Technical and Application Success stories, click HERE
~ High Performance Lighting Solutions since 1947 ~
©1997-2019 Paramount Industries, Inc. 304 North Howard St. PO Box 259 Croswell, MI 48422 800-521-5405 fax 810-679-4045. All logos remain the property of their corporate owners and are for illustrative purposes only. No corporate endorsement by Paramount Industries have been given, nor is one implied. The P-Mark logo is a trademark of Paramount Industries. All Rights Reserved.