Paramount’s dynamic duo, a pair of exceptional Starduster® LED luminaires that may not wear capes, but posses the inherent abilities to withstand some of the harshest environments on earth! The 6″ diameter C1 Series, and it’s smaller (but equally capable) partner, the 3″ diameter Q3 Series, are the illumination solutions to your most adverse conditions. The secret lies with all the electronics being safely enclosed inside a 6″ or 3″ diameter, impact modified acrylic tube with stainless steel endcaps, keeping harsh elements at bay. This construction technique allows the C1 Series to carry a NEMA 4X Hose Down rating, and the Q3 Series to carry both the IP65 and IP67 rating (fixture is tested submerged under water for 30 minutes) allowing for a wide range of challenging applications, as well as NSF certified Food Processing (Splash Zone).
Feature product listing from December 3, 2018 through December 30, 2018
- To visit the LightSearch home page, click HERE
- To view Paramount’s listing on LightSearch, click HERE
- To view the Q3 Series New Product Announcement, click HERE
- For a Q3 Series used in Harsh Environments story, click HERE
- For Paramount’s “Manufactured in the USA” details, click HERE
- To learn more about Paramount’s long, innovative history, click HERE
- For Paramount’s latest News, Technical and Application Success stories, click HERE
~ High Performance Lighting Solutions since 1947 ~
©1997-2018 Paramount Industries, Inc. 304 North Howard St. PO Box 259 Croswell, MI 48422 800-521-5405 fax 810-679-4045. All logos remain the property of their corporate owners and are for illustrative purposes only. No corporate endorsement by Paramount Industries have been given, nor is one implied. The P-Mark logo is a trademark of Paramount Industries. All Rights Reserved.